A little bit Lucille Ball, A little bit Rosanne Barr
Body Type: Curvy
A veteran actor, Melissia-Dawn has appeared in many film and theatre productions over the years. You may have seen her in Holy Heist, Our War, The Haunting of Four Points and The Aracoma Story, to name just a few. Her dramatic acting and improv skills have earned her such awards as Best Actress and Most Talented among WV's creative circuit. Melissia-Dawn Hopson studied Film & Video Production at Piedmont Community College, Theatre & Liberal Arts at Souther WV Community & Technical College and Acting at Elon University.
- Holy Heist Patty Jefferson Brigham McNeely/BCM Productions
- Murder on the Dance Floor Julie Isaiah Forte-Rose/Bad Mule Productions
- Our War Samantha JD Mayo/Mayo Films
- The Haunting of Four Points Gilly Joey Martin/That Endless Horizon Productions
- The Aracoma Story Princess Aracoma Sandy Bussey Smith/The Aracoma Story Inc.
- Acting: Dramatic, Comedy, Improv, Method, Reenacting Sandy Bussey Smith, Chris Wood, Cindy McCoy, Ron Moxley Southern WV Community and Technical College
- Film & Video Production Michael Corbett, Ed Moye, Jonathan Quinn, Matt Moore Piedmont Community College
- Theatre/Liberal Arts Sandy Bussey Smith Southern WV Community and Technical College
Animal Handling, Candle Making, Cartwheel, Draw, Outdoor Survival Skill, Painting, Sculpt, Split, Whittle, Aerobics, Badminton, Bowling, Cheerleading, Combat - Stage, Jump Rope, Jump Rope - Double Dutch, Martial Arts, Martial Arts - Taekwondo, Martial Arts - Tai Chi, Motorcycle Riding - General, Ping Pong, Roller Skating, Rollerblading, Swimming - ability - general, Swimming - backstroke, Swimming - breast stroke, Swimming - freestyle, Volleyball, Weight Lifting, Yoga, Dance Ballroom, Dance Belly, Dance Cha Cha, Dance Hip Hop, Dance Jazz, Dance Line/Country, Dance Mambo, Dance Modern, Dance Rumba, Dance Salsa, Dance Swing, Dancer, Drums, Guitar, Improvisation, Licensed Driver, Motorcyclist, Sax, Vocal Range: Soprano